สมัครสมาชิกW88_livescoreทีเด็ด _แอพพลิเคชั่นเกมส์สล็อตฟรี_สล็อต เกมส์ ไหน ดี โบนัส แตก บ่อย_แทงบอลออนไลน์
Your online course will perform better with the right tools in place.
Hardware Minimum Requirements
- 1.5 GHz CPU or greater with minimum of 1GB RAM
- Network adapter: LAN (Ethernet) or wireless (WiFi)
- DSL or cable broadband Internet (Dial up is supported but not recommended)
- 3G & 4G Mobile connections not recommended when taking tests
- CD/DVD drive and speakers may be required; refer to individual course requirements
Operating Systems & Plugins
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (Windows XP 64-bit not supported*), or MAC OSX 10.6 or later
- JAVA Runtime Environment (JRE) 7 Minimum (Optional)
- JRE is only required in order to use certain Blackboard features, such as chat, virtual classroom, multiple-file uploads, math equation editor
- JRE 6 may work for some, but not all Blackboard Learn features.
- Adobe Flash player 11 + - Flash Player is only required in order to view web-based media, such as YouTube videos.
- QuickTime player 7.0+, Adobe Reader 9.0+ , Java Runtime Environment (Java 1.7 minimum) and Windows Media Player 10+
- Word processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation software (Microsoft Office, Open Office)
- Your own Internet email address (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Chromebooks use the Chrome operating system which is not a supported operating system for Blackboard. Some areas of Blackboard require Java on your computer, and Chromebooks do not support the use of Java. If you use a Chromebook, please be sure you also have access to a Mac computer or Windows computer so you can fully participate in your Blackboard class.
Please Note: Mobile browsers, such as the Safari browser for iPad, are not officially compatible with Blackboard. A Blackboard Mobile Learn application is available as a companion tool to the Blackboard Learn desktop course environment but is not meant to replace it. Another new application is the Bb Student application. These apps are only designed for viewing course content and performing light communications tasks. Not all Blackboard course content will be compatible with the Blackboard Mobile Learn or Bb Student apps. Full participation in Blackboard courses requires access to a fully supported laptop or desktop computer.
Note: If you don't have all of the above requirements, you may still be able to take an online course, but performance may suffer noticeably and the JIBC cannot be held responsible.
Blackboard supports five primary browsers, which include Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Edge. For full support information, please visit the Blackboard website.
You can also perform a browser check.
Browser Software Downloads
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/internet-explorer/download-ie
- Chrome: www.google.com/chrome
- Firefox: www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Safari (MAC only): www.apple.com/safari
Technologies not supported*:
The following technologies are not supported* in this version of Blackboard:
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8
- Firefox 1.x, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 3.6
- Safari 2.0, 3.x and any version of Windows
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Mac OSX 10.3, 10.4, 10.5
- Java 6 or lower, although it may continue to work
Online Course Software
JIBC uses Blackboard for online courses. It's a web-based course management system that lets students and instructors interact in a virtual classroom, or use online materials to complement face-to-face training.
Each student has a unique username and password, and only registered students can access course information.
*Not supported – if a browser or plugin is not supported, it could still function, but is not certified by Blackboard as compatible.
Last updated June 30, 2017