ตู้สล็อต pantip_ทางเข้า gclub มือถือ_สูตรสล็อตออนไลน์_คาสิโนฟรีไม่มีเงินฝาก 2016_SLOT999
JIBC offers several paths to career success, each one with its own set of requirements for entrance and registration. We recommend you familiarize yourself with your program requirements prior to submitting your Online Application Form.
Please note that applications for several programs will be submitted through EducationPlannerBC as of March 16, 2018.
Programs immediately affected by the change include:
- Certificate in Fire Fighting Technologies
- Certificate in Primary Care Paramedicine
- Diploma in Emergency and Security Management
- Diploma in Fire and Safety Studies
- Diploma in Health Sciences (EMS)
- Diploma in Law Enforcement Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Advanced Care Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Emergency and Security Management Studies
- Bachelor of Law Enforcement Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Complex Trauma & Child Sexual Abuse Intervention
- Graduate Certificate in Intelligence Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Tactical Criminal Analysis
For all programs not listed above apply here:
|Program||Application Open||Application Deadline||Deposit Due Date|
|Advanced Diploma in Advanced Care Paramedicine|
Sept 17, 2018
Dec 14, 2018
June 11, 2018
Oct 9, 2018
|Graduate Certificate in Complex Trauma & Child Sexual Abuse Intervention|
|Diploma in Emergency and Security Management||Continuous Intake|
|Bachelor Degree of Emergency and Security Management Studies||Continuous Intake|
|Diploma in Fire and Safety Studies||Continuous Intake|
|Diploma in Health Sciences (EMS)||Continuous Intake|
|Graduate Certificate in Intelligence Analysis||Sept 24, 2018|
May 3, 2019
|Diploma in Law Enforcement Studies|
Oct 1, 2018
Nov 1, 2018
Oct 1, 2018
Nov 1, 2018
|Graduate Certificate in Tactical Criminal Analysis||Sept 24, 2018|
May 3, 2019
|Certificate in Fire Fighting Technologies||Continuous Intake|
EducationPlannerBC is an online resource to make it easier to plan, search, and apply for post-secondary education within BC.
1. Go to EducationPlannerBC.
2. Sign up for an account by creating your Username and Password as follows:
- Must be at least eight (8) characters in length
- Contain one or more of each of the following: 1) Lowercase letter, 2) Uppercase letter, 3) Number and 4) Special character
Once you have successfully created an account, you will be automatically logged in.
3. Complete your Profile (3 sections):
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Academic History
4. Select your Institution: The Justice Institute of British Columbia.
5. Review the “Information for Applicants” section at the top of the JIBC application.
6. Select the program you wish to apply for and complete the additional information section in the application.
7. Review and Submit application.
8. Pay the non-refundable application fee.
9. Submit online application. Note: Some program areas require additional documentation. You will receive a confirmation email from EPBC that your application has been successfully received, as well as a follow-up e-mail from JIBC’s Admissions Department regarding other outstanding documentation.
For international students, there are additional application and registration requirements. Please contact the Associate Registrar at register@ เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดี www.bashfullybold.com for more information.
Last updated September 25, 2018