สล็อตออนไลน์มือถือฟรี_สมัครงานคาสิโน มาเลเซีย_ดาวซัลโว พรีเมียร์ลีก_ตู้สล็อต pantip_เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด pantip
Tuition and mandatory fees for most JIBC courses and programs increased by 2% on April 1, as permitted by the เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดีProvince of BC Tuition Limit Policy. To obtain information about current fees for programs and courses, please check the appropriate page of the JIBC website or contact the Student Services Centre during regular business hours.
Additional Course Fees
A Learner Services Fee (LSF) is charged for all courses, and is collected at the time of registration. The Learner Services Fee is currently set at $5.71 per course credit, to a maximum of $34.27 per course. In the event the course does not have credit the Learner Service Fee will be applied based on the number of credits that would normally be applied to the course using the credit value formula. The Fee is tax deductible and is refundable when a student withdraws before the class withdrawal deadline. The Learner Services Fee is used to enhance student services that benefit students at all JIBC locations. These include library services, technology improvements, and student support services.
There are some additional fees in programs with special teaching materials or venues.
In addition to a program or course fees, students can expect to pay for:
- books and materials
- in some programs, a uniform or specialized equipment or clothing
Please note that all fees listed on our website are for Canadian citizens and permanent residents. International students should contact the Student Service Centre as international fees will apply.
Other Fees (where applicable)
- Application fee - usually $75 but higher in some programs
- Commitment fee - a non-refundable, non-transferable fee that reserves the student’s seat in the program. If the commitment fee is not paid when the student is given acceptance, the seat in the program may be forfeited
- Withdrawal or transfer fee, when that transfer is at the student’s request. Fees for some online courses are non-refundable.
- Prior Learning Assessment and Transfer Credit fees - these charges vary by program area; applicants are encouraged to contact the program area to discuss the current charges for these services.
Compassionate Withdrawal and Appeals for refunds or transfer after refund period
Students experiencing serious medical, emotional or other issues requiring a withdrawal after the deadline, prior to the completion of the semester, may request a complete withdrawal from all courses on compassionate grounds. In unusual circumstances that can be substantiated on health or related grounds, a partial reduction in registration may be considered. In either case, the extenuating circumstances must be shown and documented.
Students requesting a refund or transfer after the refund period must demonstrate extenuating circumstances beyond their control. The extenuating circumstances must be shown and documented.
Your Appeal must include:
- A letter including:
- Your full name
- Your student number
- Date of request
- Clear rationale for your appeal or request
- Outcome or remedy being sought
- Documentation supporting your request, for example:
- Medical documentation
- Financial documents
- Letter of support from a counsellor
- Letter of support from an instructor
- Death certificate or an obituary from a public newspaper.
Complete appeal packages must be submitted to appeals@ เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดี www.bashfullybold.com
Frequently Asked Questions for Appeals
- When should I submit my appeal?
- It should be submitted within 20 business days of the date you became aware of the situation giving rise to the appeal.
- How long does it take for the outcome of an appeal?
- Typically 2–3 weeks to process and usually within 20 business days from the date of submission. This is an approximation of the time involved in making a decision as the number of requests/appeals submitted fluctuates throughout the year.
- What are extenuating circumstances?
- This is defined as circumstances beyond your control, for example a sudden illness or death in the family, medical or emotional illness or serious injury of the student. Students who are in active service, such as Police or Firefighters called to an emergency, active duty, or to testify in court must provide documentation to support this. Simply deciding to attend a different school or accept a job offer are not normally considered extenuating circumstances.
- What is considered supporting documentation?
- For example, a letter from a doctor, medical notes, financial documents, letter of support from a counsellor, letter of support from your superior officer, letter of support from an instructor and, in cases that involve a death in the family, a death certificate or an obituary from a public newspaper. Documentation must specifically support your request or appeal.
- How will I be informed of the outcome?
- You will receive an email from เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดีappeals@ เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดี www.bashfullybold.com
- Please ensure your e-mail is up to date in your myJIBC account as any correspondence will be sent to this address.
- How will you contact me if you require further information?
- If further information is required during the review of your appeal you will be contacted via an email from เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดีappeals@ เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดี www.bashfullybold.com
- Can I file a request to have the "W" grade(s) removed from my transcript?
- "W" grades are very rarely removed from a transcript–and normally only when an error was made by the Justice Institute. Students should note that a grade of "W" is not a punitive grade; it does not impact the GPA or credits passed/failed.
- Can I pursue my appeal further if it is denied?
- You may pursue an appeal only on the basis of alleged unfairness or bias in the decision making process, as described in the outcome email you receive. You must do so, in writing, within 10 business days of notification of the outcome of your appeal and it should be addressed to appeals@ เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดี www.bashfullybold.com
- How can I check on the progress of a variance request/appeal or if I have not had a reply after 20 business days?
- You may email appeals@ เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดี www.bashfullybold.com to ask for a progress check after 20 business days.
- Can a third party submit a variance request/appeal on my behalf or check on the status?
- A third party may only contact us on your behalf if you have submitted a third party waiver/release of information form to Student Services and specified what information can be released to that person.
Last updated May 11, 2018