My Paris | To Eat
Paris and food, they just go hand in hand. I guarantee that in Paris you will never be short of options to satisfy any craving (my pants feel tight thinking about it). You can nibble on a warm pain au chocolat in the morning; demolish a fresh jambon baguette at lunch; and finally relish the exquisite flavours of a hearty coq au vin by night (please, please have dessert – this is Paris!).
Here are a few of our Paris gastronomic highlights - Bon appétit...
- L’As du Fallafel in Le Marais is the best place to stuff your jet-lagged face with a falafel before falling into bed. You will be glad you dragged yourself across the river, I promise!
- We love the toasted tartines at the oh-so-cool Cuisine de Bar;
- Take the scenic walk to the fabulous Paris branch of Buvette and try the decadent croque monsieur, but make sure you leave enough room for the chocolate fondant afterwards - it is a dish you will never forget;
- Spend an afternoon at the extravagant food hall la Grande Epicerie de Paris in the world’s first department store Le Bon Marche. It is an assault on your senses and a fabulous place for purchasing provisions for a quiet night at home with a bottle of wine (Tip: Definitely try the fresh ravioli);
- You must have dinner at Savannah Café. It doesn’t look like much from the outside but the gregarious owner Richard is a fantastic host, and the Mediterranean food is always fabulous.
|| So tell me, where are your favourite places to eat in Paris? ||